Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Faves: 2/1/13


Hello, February!

Here are some lovely little Valentine's day themed crafts for you to share with your all special sweethearts.




For your family:
These adorable pipe cleaner hearts make the perfect topping for your love's breakfast. This is an especially good idea for those of you (like me!) who just cannot master heart shaped pancakes.












For your friends:

No matter how old I get, I will not stop loving friendship bracelets. And a friendship bracelet with hearts?  Definitely a to do! I know what my coworkers are getting for Valentines day!!














For you:
I'm a big fan of making myself little gifts too and this embroidered heart pin cushion seems to be such a fun project.  Does any one else seem to have more pin cushions than pins? I just love how quick, easy, and practical pin cushions are!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What are some of your favorite DiYs from this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment